P-EBT Information

Shopping Cart

Click here for Pandemic EBT Information

The Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) has a program that gives parents/guardians the option to sign up for P-EBT text notifications. Click here to sign up for text notifications.

If you need this information in another language, please call 1-833-518-0282

Si necesita estainformación en otro idioma, llame al 1-833-518-0282

P-EBT benefits are not covering all my costs. I need more assistance. Who do I contact?

If you need more food assistance or cash assistance, you can call the Department of Social and Health Services to apply for benefits at 877-501-2233 or visit www.washingtonconnection.org. If you need emergency food assistance, call 2-1-1.

Are there any other food benefits available?

The OSPI Organizations providing Meals Map can help families find locations serving meals to children. Participating in these meals does not prevent eligible children from getting P-EBT benefits.

Contact your local school district to learn about free meal site locations in your area. These meal programs are available to all children 1 to 18 years of age, regardless of what school they attend.

You can go to washingtonconnection.org to see if you qualify to get Basic Food benefits.

If you have any younger children, you may also qualify for the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program, which provides food assistance to children up to the age of 5 and pregnant and breastfeeding mothers:

Learn more at www.dshs.wa.gov/pebt or call the P-EBT Contact Center at 1-833-518-0282 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Friday (except observed holidays) if you have additional questions.

If you need this information in another language, please call 1-833-518-0282.

Si necesita esta información en otro idioma, llame al 1-833-518-0282.